Several features built into the our Leadership, Team and Personal Performance Training set it apart from other training out on the market today:
- Dynamic. Every module is packed with action and exercises that engage the participants and bring the material alive.
- Competency-based. Participants come out of each module with skills and competencies that they can immediately use to improve their job performance.
- Flexible. Training is modularized so you can set up a delivery schedule that minimizes work disruptions and allows you to prioritize the topics to best meet your needs.
- Get people back on the job. The modularized nature of the training means that you can minimize the time people are away from the job.
- Spaced learning. The modules are spaced over time to allow the participants time to practice and master the material between sessions.
- Application. Each module concludes with back-home application assignments to ensure the skills are not forgotten but utilized between sessions.
- Accountability. The modules emphasize skills rather than theory. The participants are encouraged to create personal development plans and share them with their boss.
- State of the art materials. The participant workbooks are the best on the market today to ensure ease of use, reuse and maximum impact.
- Customer-focused trainer. Your consultant/trainer is a partner who can tailor the training to your needs and help you make critical implementation decisions.
An investment in training is an investment in your people. As you give them opportunities to learn and grow and improve their job skills they will reward you many times over with greater commitment and performance. We look forward to your participation in the series and encourage you to take full advantage of this opportunity.